As a leader in the development of vaccines, Pfizer is proud to support independent efforts in areas of research, education and quality improvement with a primary goal of optimizing the prevention of COVID-19 . Given the urgency and complexity of efforts required to respond to the global pandemic, Pfizer is launching its COVID-19 vaccine grant program in phases.
As needs and gaps become clearer, they will be adding goals and areas of interest to the categories below. Please note the following:
– Currently, Pfizer is not accepting applications for clinical research that studies the safety, immunogenicity, and/or efficacy of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.
– To ensure vaccine availability for the general public, Pfizer is unable to provide COVID-19 vaccine as part of a grant.
COVID-19 General Vaccine Research
The following areas of research will be considered:
– Studies evaluating COVID-19 burden of disease and sero-epidemiological surveys among specific populations.
– Epidemiology studies evaluating direct & indirect impact, including modeling approaches, of Pfizer’s vaccine particularly in specific patient populations.
– Studies measuring the impact of efforts to overcome vaccine hesitancy and enhance vaccine uptake.