J.M. Kaplan Fund: J.M.K. Innovative Prize
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Category: Social Justice; Environment; Heritage Conservation,
The J.M.K. Innovation Prize seeks to identify, support, and elevate innovators who are spearheading transformative early-stage projects in the fields of:
- Social Justice: Buttressing democracy, voter education, and reforms to the criminal justice and immigration systems.
- The Environment: Slowing the pace of climate change and mitigating climate impacts.
- Heritage Conservation: Conserving the places that communities care about most.
· represent a game-changing answer to a clearly identified need;
· be innovative within one or more of the Fund’s three program areas;
· demonstrate the potential to develop an actionable pilot or prototype with Prize funding; and
· hold out the promise to benefit multiple individuals, communities, or sectors through a clearly articulated theory of change.