Vilcek Foundation: 2022 Vilcek Prizes for Creative Promise in Biomedical Science
Deadline: June 11, 2021
Category: Diversity; Early Career; Biomedical research,
The Vilcek Foundation will award three Creative Promise Prizes of $50,000 each to young, immigrant biomedical scientists who demonstrate outstanding early achievement.
Who should apply:
- You were born outside the United States
- You are not more than 38 years old
- You have conducted creative, independent research in basic, applied, and/or translational biomedical science
Why should you apply:
- Unrestricted cash prize of $50,000 is awarded to each prizewinner
- Reflect on how your experience as an immigrant has shaped your success
- Receive an invaluable endorsement of your contributions to biomedical science from leaders in your field
- Winners are featured in a public relations campaign that promotes their work
For more information about eligibility and to apply, visit the Vilcek Foundation website.